It was my honored to write the Liebster award by a new blogger friend, Martafrant, who is incredibly active and friendly. It’s similar to the tagging trend by Facebook long time ago. The purpose of this award is to connect with new blogs and make more friends online. Here’s the rule of Liebster award:
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers with little followings (under 200) and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
So here’s my answer to my nominator Martafrant
Where would you want to spend your time between ages 60 and 80? Doing what?
Visit the countries and places where I traveled in my twenties, then spend money like a craze
If you had the necessity to be a school teacher for one day, which subject would you teach?
History, that’s the subject I hated the most while in school
You had a really hard day. What will you do to recover from it?
What is your best way to start a new day?
Same as previous question
Who would you want to be in your future life?
Does it mean my next life? I would definitely want to be a cat, a fat and lazy one.
If you could change you career path, what career would you choose?
Exactly what I am doing right now.
Imagine that there will be no Internet access available for the next 3 months. Did you imagine that? What was the first thing that came to your mind?
One of the worst things ever. Where else can I release see my ramblings?
If you had to write a book about one of your faults, which fault would you choose?
Using too much time
If you could star in the next movie premiere, what genre would you choose?
Classic romance, like Titanic.
Imagine that all the photo devices will disappear tomorrow, and you can only take 3 photos, what would you photograph?
Family photo, photo of me wearing braces. Two is enough.
Mountain, forest, sea or valley?
Valley. I’ve never been to one.
So here’s my eleven questions:
- What size is your bed?
- What is your Song of the week?
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
- Whats your least favorite movie?
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- What is your favorite food?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I would pass this award to my nominees:
Looking forward to see your answers 🙂